Reservation required. Items are placed into storage based on when you would like them back in the Spring. When scheduling, remember that first into storage in the Fall is equal to last out of storage in the Spring. Below is a guide to help you schedule and may change permitting consistent good weather conditions in the months of February and March. In this instance items will begin to come out of storage at the end of March.
When storing with Waterland Marine, we do need the Reservation for Service and Storage form filled out. You may do so online or print out and mail or fax to us. Lastly, each customer must have a Waiver of Subrogation Agreement on file as well.
- Waterland Marine Service and Storage Reservation PDF
- Additional Item PDF
- Waiver of Subrogation Agreement PDF
Scheduling Guide for Fall 2018 – Spring 2019
In August 26- September 1 → Suggested out: Last 2 weeks in May
In September 2- September 8→ Suggested out: Last 2 weeks in May
In September 9- September 15 → Suggested out: Last 2 weeks in May
In September 16- September 22 → Suggested out: Last 2 weeks in May
In September 23- September 29 → Suggested out: First 2 weeks in May
In September 30- October 6 → Suggested out: First 2 weeks in May
In October 7- October 13 → Suggested out: First 2 weeks in May
In October 14- October 20 → Suggested out: First 2 weeks in May
In October 21- October 27 → Suggested out: Last 2 weeks in April
In October 28- November 3 → Suggested out: Last 2 weeks in April
In November 4- November 10 → Suggested out: Last 2 weeks in April
In November 11- November 17 → Suggested out: Last 2 weeks in April
In November 18- November 24 → Suggested out: First 2 weeks in April
In November 25- December 1 → Suggested out: First 2 weeks in April
In December 2- December 8 → Suggested out: First 2 weeks in April
In December 9- December 15 → Suggested out: First 2 weeks in April
In December 16- December 22 → Suggested out: Last 2 weeks in March
The exception to stored items coming out of storage before April 1, would be weather permitting. If there is a consistency in warm weather conditions for the months of February and March, stored items may begin to be pulled from storage in late March, in which case your stored item will be ready for delivery or pick prior to the date you requested. This also means that all requested dates will be moved earlier accordingly. We do our best to accommodate all circumstances. Keeping within schedule guidelines help us better serve all customers, we hope you understand!
1. We appreciate when boats are covered upon pickup or arrival to Waterland Marine. Boats will be stored just as they are brought in. Please note, we are happy to take care of covering your boat for you with a $25 fee. We hope you understand as we have hundreds of customers and this helps keep our time devoted to servicing and storing boats.
2. Remember the dates you have requested on the IN/OUT preference on your Reservation for Service and Storage form. Keep this in mind for your preferred dock and lift installer that you use in the Spring. Your stored item(s) will be ready for pickup/delivery around the time you had requested.
3. We kindly ask that when your item(s) is ready for pick up or delivery, you are too! When items stay in our lot for a period of time, this takes away from the space we can devote to continuously getting customers boats out and ready for summer use. We hope you understand and appreciate that the quick pick up or delivery of your item(s) means that you and your neighbor will get items as fast as possible!
4. All items requiring service must have battery and keys left with boat. If not, a fee of $25 may be assessed, again we hope you understand as this holds up the schedule for servicing and storing of items.
5. All belongings in stored boat, car, or rv will remain in the stored item for the entirety of the storage season. We do not typically open storage buildings until April 1. We understand that circumstances change and sometimes exceptions need to be made. If for some reason there is an immediate need, we are willing to accommodate, may be subject to a fee of $50 that will be assessed per trip to storage building.
6. Waterland Marine is not responsible for belongings left in stored items. Please remember to remove all important or valuable personal items before storing.
7. Please let us know if you plan to have large repairs such as new upholstery or flooring done during the Fall/Winter season. This helps us store items appropriately so we are able to have them available for service or repair.
8. All stored items that do not need service or repair, require payment at drop off.
9. All invoices are due on receipt. Invoices not paid by March 1, will incur a $75 late fee. Invoices not paid according to terms will cause delay when requesting items out of storage.